Maple Lodge Farms
Maple Lodge Farms, a large food processing company, was experiencing retention issues for their night shift due to lack of public transportation for their workers at night. Because of this they started a shuttle service but it was poorly run with low engagement. All of this happening in the midst of a global pandemic.
- High turnover.
- Underperforming production due to large number of open positions.
- COVID outbreaks from commuting staff.
- Screen reader support enabled.
Hop In Solution
Hop In Tech implemented their three step approach:
- Needs Assessment to better understand and break down commuting challenges for the Maple Lodge Farms employees.
- Hop In Tech desgined tailored routes based on employee needs to increase engagement.
- Launched a night shuttle program. With continuous optimization and analytics overtime, the night shuttle expanded to a full day service.
Improve your commute today!
Talk to one of our commuting specialists to see how you can make your work commute a better one.